How to use INR Online
INR Online is available on the internet so neither your clients nor your organisation need buy any software.
- It can be used in a Pharmacy or a Doctor’s surgery
- It can be used with point-of-care testing or laboratory test results.
Each day medically trained staff can check to see who is due for an INR test.
Using Point-of-care testing
- The INR can be performed as soon as the patient arrives
- The result is available within seconds and the patient can be given immediate advice and a printed dosing calendar to take away.
- The whole process is done in less than 10mins.
Using laboratory testing
- Enter the INR result as soon as it is available and get immediate advice.
- Contact the patient by phone or E-mail.
- E-mail a dosing calendar and the date of the next test