Link the CoaguChek XS Plus to INR Online
The CoaguChek XS Plus can be linked directly to INR Online to enable results to be transferred automatically. This avoids transcription errors and makes management of your patients safer. The process is very simple and has been fully integrated into the testing process. If the CoaguChek has been setup and is plugged in, INR Online will find the device at the appropriate point in the testing procedure and wait for the result to be uploaded.
Setting up the CoaguChek Connection
Step 1: Installing HeathObs Connect
To install the connection to the CoaguChek.
- Login to INR Online as normal
- Select the link to "More" at the top of the page
- Select "CoaguChek Link".
The following screen should appear
Step 2: Download Software
You will need 2 software applications to connect the CoaguCheck to INR Online.
- HealthObs Connect - This software connects the INR Online software with your computer.
- The Roche CoaguChek drivers - This connects your computer with the CoaguChek device.
Click on the "Download" Button and follow the instructions to install the software.
Windows may come up with a warning. Click on "more information" and "run anyway".
Step 3: Run Setup
- Click on the "Run Setup" button at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure your device is connected and turned on.
- This should find the device on 1 of the ports.
You should se a message something like this.
If you now go to "More" on the top of the INR Online webpage you should see the following.